Bikers sometimes dreams about covering routes like Manali Leh or Simla-Sangla-Kalpa-Nako-Kaza-Rohtang-Manali. There are several such routes which are fancied by biker-travel lovers, some are yet to be explored. While covering Badrinath route, I witnessed a lot of bikers from different parts of Punjab, Haryna and Delhi riding to Hemkund Sahib.
60kph is a bikers community where enthusiasts can share there thoughts, get latest news on what’s happenning within and outside. They have accomplished some wonderful yet adventureous routes like covering Traversing Arunachal Pradesh without Assam, they plan to cover Changthang plateau in Ladakh.
It is 60kph, from where I learned that Khardungla is no more the highest motorable pass in the world, while Khardung-La being at 18380 feet, Marsimek La stands on the same Manali Leh route stands at an altitude of 18634 feet.
- New advance Rail ticket booking period reduced to 2 months from today
- Amarnath registration to start on March 18th
- Big Bird Day 2013
- Tour core tiger areas but don’t build: Supreme Court
- Interim ban on tourist activities in core areas of Project Tiger forests
- Tadoba on Red Alert
- The forgotten Silk Route – Jelep La
- National Park Status for Jaldapara
- Bouddha Bihar discovered at Dantan
- Melanistic Leopard Cat