The Government of Karnataka appointed Ex India Captain Anil Kumble as the Vice Chairman of the State Wildlife Board. This post is the rank of Minister of State. He will entitled to an official car, salary, assistants, office and residence.
In the past, the former leg spinner has raised his voice for wildlife conservation whenever needed. He possesses keen interest on wildlife and their preservation. The function of the board will to advise the State Government on important issues like protection and conservation of wildlife and specified plants within the state and will play an important role in determining National Parks and Wild Life Sanctuaries.
Congrats Jumbo! We expect a lot from you and are sure that you will live upto our expectations like everytime.
- New advance Rail ticket booking period reduced to 2 months from today
- Amarnath registration to start on March 18th
- Big Bird Day 2013
- Tour core tiger areas but don’t build: Supreme Court
- Interim ban on tourist activities in core areas of Project Tiger forests
- Tadoba on Red Alert
- The forgotten Silk Route – Jelep La
- National Park Status for Jaldapara
- Bouddha Bihar discovered at Dantan
- Melanistic Leopard Cat